Loan Officer Assistant – Entry Level, No Experience
The Loan Officer Assistant assists Loan Originators by providing them with daily support on loan files from contract to close. Assists in preparing preliminary loan packages for processing by obtaining missing documentation and other information from customers and understands how to structure a loan.
- Make daily current client phone calls.
- Make daily past client phone calls.
- Primary contact between clients and Loan Originators. Responds to borrower’s general questions regarding policy and procedures.
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file.
- Run Automated Underwriting and submitting files to processing.
- Review received documentation for discrepancies, omissions, asset and income verification.
- Work with Loan Originators to resolve any problems with files and documents.
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and title companies on the loans progress.
- Comply with Company policy and procedures to ensure all files are complete.
- Attend any and all branch/team meetings.
- Comply with applicable state and federal compliance guidelines.
- Positive Attitude is #1.
- Ability to deliver exceptional customer service.
- Must be Very Proficient with computer navigation, browsing, Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime as needed.
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be trained and to work under minimal supervision, dependable and self-motivated.