Mortgage Broker Loan Officer/Originator
Before you read any further, this is a 100% commissioned position. You must be an experienced (2 years minimum) loan originator with your own book of business in Arizona who is looking for a very reputable Mortgage Broker to work for. We are licensed only in the great state of Arizona.
Work alongside mortgage broker loan officers at The Mortgage Brothers Team at Signature Home Loans in Phoenix, AZ. We have always been a 100% Mortgage Broker company. We are a small (15 employees) family-owned business. We believe in the Mortgage Broker business model and love the flexibility, low interest rates, and low costs that we give to our clients. We are ‘lifers’ in this business who are committed to making a great living for the long haul of our careers. Our excellent reputation with our customers, realtors, and wholesale banks give us so many advantages that other mortgage companies don’t have. Our office is located in Central Phoenix, right at 16th Street and Orangewood.
- Primary contact between clients and Loan Originators. Responds to borrower’s general questions regarding policy and procedures.
- Submit complete loan applications for each customer file
- Your responsibility is to make sure that you have completed the upfront due diligence on every loan to assure that the income, assets, fit underwriting guidelines. Our team of processors will take care of the rest.
- Run Automated Underwriting and submitting files to processing team.
- Updates customers, real estate agents, and title companies on the loans progress
- Comply with Company policy and procedures to ensure all files are complete.
- Attend branch/team meetings.
- Comply with applicable state and federal compliance guidelines
Our Commitment to You
- You'll be treated like family. You will never be a number. Everyone here will help you achieve your production goals, whether it is navigating the loan operating system, wholesale banks, product guidelines, etc.
- Our processing is second to none. We built our processing system from the ground up. Our processors are committed to keeping you focused on originating loans and not tracking down documents. Our processing is committed to closing EVERY file on time (or early), and to deliver exceptional communication to the clients, realtors, title companies, etc.
You will essentially be your own boss, but the expectation is that you will be:
- Self Motivated
- Work with High Integrity
- Positive Attitude
- Proficient with computer navigation, browsing, Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines under minimal supervision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be trained and work under minimal supervision