Mortgage Processor – Entry Level With OR Without Experience
The Mortgage Brothers Team is looking to add someone to the team to help with processing loans. You must be local and be able to work in our Phoenix, AZ office.
- This person would have a high school diploma and could have college experience but it is not a requirement.
- The candidate would be responsible to process loans from right after the loan application is completed to the day the loan closes.
- They would be responsible for gathering/reviewing personal financial documents and bank statements, working with title and insurance companies requesting title and insurance fees, preparing documents for borrowers to sign via docusign, submitted loan packages to underwriters, reviewing conditions provided by underwriters and working with borrowers on submitting documentation and letters of explanation for particular aspects of the borrowers files needing to be explained, and finally making sure the loan receives final approval and the loan closes on time!
- This person would have excellent communication skills, and likely be considered detailed, organized, thorough, love numbers, ability to multi-task, observant, always positive attitude, and find great satisfaction in closing files on time 😊. The loan business is not a super complicated business it is just very detailed and process heavy! If you know of anyone or know of anyone who may know someone that would fit this criteria then we’d love to hear from them!!
- Positive Attitude is # 1.
- Must be able to make daily phone calls to clients and communicate effectively while delivering exceptional customer service.
- Must be Very Proficient with computer navigation, browsing, Microsoft Office (especially Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to prioritize, meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime as needed.
- Strong sense of urgency and responsiveness along with the ability to demonstrate professionalism.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to be trained and to work under minimal supervision, dependable and self-motivated.