- Seller concessions to buyers of single family attached and detached products ranged from a low of .9% to a high of 2.6% for 2,112 closings in the previous 30 days as of 2/9/2019 in the Greater Phoenix Metro Area.
- Key cities – Gilbert had the lowest concession at 1.3% and Glendale had the highest at 2.3%
- Most closings in the 30 day period – $200,000 to $300,000 price range accounted for 1,076 closings and an average seller concession to buyers of 1.9%
- Anthem, Gilbert, Cave Creek, Paradise Valley averaged 1.3%
- Chandler, Litchfield Park, Tempe averaged 1.5% seller concessions.
- Peoria, Mesa, Sun City, averaged 1.8%.
Try us on your next loan……our clients appreciate our pricing, timing and customer service