The $200,000 to $300,000 price range is the hottest market in terms of market share in the Greater Phoenix Metro Area accounting for 44% of the sales of resale single family houses in January 2019!
So where are all the affordable single family homes?
Our team has plotted the active listings for single family resales together with locations of new home subdivisions for the $200K to $300K single family market.
- Affordable single family houses in the $200K to $300K are in great demand. Yet finding quality houses in this price range can be a challenge.
- New homes are an option for buyers looking for an affordable single family home. It is a widely known fact that finding quality product in the $200K to $300K price range can be difficult to find. There may be listings but many times they are less than desirable due to age or deferred maintenance.
- The new home subdivisions in this price range are mostly located on the fringes of the metropolitan developed areas and are concentrated in the Southwest, Northwest, and Southeast. Although, there is a nice pocket with new home subdivisions in the South quadrant along Baseline Road and into the Laveen area.
- Most if not all builders today will cooperate with real estate agents. So there is no reason not to consider new homes unless your buyer’s specific location is a must.
- The city of Maricopa has multiple new home subdivisions in this affordable price range but is not shown on the map due to the imagery.
Try us on your next loan……our clients appreciate our pricing, timing and customer service